Responsible for efficiently scheduling Technical Field Service Engineers through streamlined planning process.
Principle Duties & Responsibilities
The statements below are intended to describe the general nature and level of work in this position. They are not intended to be an exhaustive list of all responsibilities. The position may require that employees perform other duties as assigned.
- Provide exceptional customer service
- Schedule regional Field Service Engineers according to mission priority while maintaining cost efficiency and high quality of service
- Communicate to our customers their service status in a timely manner with empathy and compassion
- Maintain good relations with our customers, Field Service Engineers, Regional Service Managers and other TRUMPF personnel
- Help Regional Service Manager evaluate Field Service Engineers technical and soft skills for accurate entry into a experience and qualification matrix
- Coordinate daily with other Service Schedulers the location of Field Service Engineers in order to dispatch the appropriate technician
- Report scheduling delays of critical machines to Service Management.
- Work with other schedulers to acquire or lend additional coverage and achieve first time fixes
- Work closely with Product Support Group engineers regarding missions
- Other administrative, projects, office and technical tasks as assigned by the Regional Service Manager
Should have heavy call volume experience. Prior scheduling knowledge preferred but not necessary. TRUMPF product knowledge helpful. Strong follow up skills mandatory. Minimum three years prior experience or equivalent in customer service/technical concentration is preferred.
Two year technical school degree with concentration in Engineering principles or suitable combination of education and work experience