Aramsco/Interlink Supply is a nationwide distributor of environmental, restoration, emergency preparedness and surface preparation equipment and products. With over 50 retail and service locations throughout the United States our company is considered the leader in our industry.
We are currently seeking a Service Technician with experience repairing commercial equipment, small engines, or vehicle repair. Our techs work on a variety of equipment in the commercial cleaning, restoration and surface-prep industries.
We provide industry training!
We offer excellent compensation plans that include hourly pay plus productivity bonuses!
Full benefit package!
Regular business hours: Monday thru Friday - 8am – 5pm
Essential Duties and Responsibilities include the following. Other duties may be assigned:
- Accurately and efficiently diagnosis and repair all systems and components of equipment in the commercial restoration, cleaning industries.
- Equipment includes, but is not limited to: Dehumidifiers, Air scrubbers, Air Movers, Portable Carpet and Hard Surface Floor Cleaning Machines, Duct Cleaning Equipment, Deodorizing Equipment, and Hepa Vacuums.
- Proper use of testing equipment, troubleshooting guides and manufacture’s repair manuals.
- Evaluate and communicate additional repair and service needs of equipment in the service department.
- Meet or exceed service department quality and productivity goals.
- Take instruction from supervisors and work well with other service department and store staff.
- Assist other technicians and store staff when needed.
- Proper use and maintenance of shop equipment and tools.
- Maintain clean, organized and safe work areas.
- Two or more years of on the job experience in commercial equipment repair including Wiring / Electrical & HVAC / Refrigeration.
- Ability to interpret wiring diagrams and schematics
- Must have a valid driver license and own dependable transportation.
- High School diploma or equivalent.
- Own a complete set of mechanic’s tools.
- Possess a high level of technical skill, mechanical aptitude and attention to detail.
- Efficient and accurate equipment diagnosis and problem solving.
- Work safely at all times – use safety glasses, hearing protection and other safety protection.
- Ability to focus and complete quality work in a timely manner.
- Ability to lift 50+ lbs. on a regular basis.
- Professional appearance and demeanor with good written, oral communication skills and basic computer skills.
- Occasional over time work is required.
- Bilingual in English/Spanish. – Bonus.
Benefits (fulltime employees):
- Health/Vision/Dental insurance
- Paid vacation
- Paid holidays
- 401k with employer matching
- Life insurance is provided.
Equal Opportunity Employer/Veterans/Disabled.