Build a Career Home at Stable, Growing Industry Leader
Great Benefits · Strong Training · Autonomy · Career OptionsTop five reasons to bring your mechanical savvy and team player approach to Atlas Copco:
- While the future is uncertain at some companies, we offer the stability and resources of the world's leading provider of industrial compressed air equipment, parts, and service.
- You will enjoy autonomy as you drive directly to customer sites each day and bring the company truck home each night.
- We offer exceptional benefits, including generous paid time off and holidays; a full range of health care coverage; a 401(k) plan with employer match AND automatic company contribution; and more. There is also potential to earn overtime.
- We provide strong initial training and ongoing opportunities for professional growth, including proactive safety education.
- Success in this role could set you up to advance in our growing company.
- A high school diploma or equivalent; technical training in electrical, hydraulics, and/or pneumatics is preferred.
- Solid mechanical skills and a demonstrated ability to maintain, overhaul and repair equipment; experience with compressors is strongly preferred.
- HVAC and/or electrical experience is preferred.
- Your own set of standard hand tools.
- Computer proficiency as required for communication, research, work orders and programming various controllers.