Meyer’s Pool Care, a Christian-based and a family-owned company, is one of the fastest growing pool care businesses in the area. We value the opportunity to care for our customer’s swimming pools and know the hard work we put into each pool is unmatched by any other company.
We are currently seeking a long term, honest, motivated and trustworthy pool cleaner to maintain water clarity and provide complete cleaning service for residential pools throughout the Dallas/Fort Worth metroplex. Responsibilities include removing debris, brushing pool, balancing chemistry and maintaining filtration system.
- Texas driver’s license with dependable transportation to/from work and a clean driving record
- Professional appearance, pleasant demeanor and the ability to interact professionally with customers and staff
- Ability to lift and carry up to 100 lbs.
- Enjoy working outdoors (including the hot summers and cold winters)
- Strong communication & customer service skills
We are proud to offer training from seasoned professionals, company truck & fuel, opportunity for growth within the company, permanent (not seasonal) employment, retirement benefits and a great working environment with awesome employees!
If you are looking for an excellent opportunity to join a growing company, work outdoors and learn more about becoming a key piece of our pool care business, please submit your resume by clicking ‘Apply’ below.
To learn more, visit our website at www.MeyersPoolCare.com. A company vehicle will be provided, however, all employees must be willing to drive to Colleyville to pick up and return vehicle after each work day.
Meyer’s Pool Care is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Keywords: pool technician, swimming pool technician, pool cleaner, pool maintenance