ServiceNow (CMDB) Librarian
Piper Companies is currently seeking a Service Now (CMDB) Librarian
to join a Health Insurance organization located in Durham, North Carolina (NC). The Configuration Management Database Librarian maintains information about business Information Technology and Software assets to determine key attributes between the two.
Responsibilities for the Service Now (CMDB) Librarian include:
- Collaborate with team to create and implement the configuration management plan.
- Identify and maintain all assets and features associated with the configuration items (CIs).
- Conduct configuration audits, correct issues as required, and identify process improvement opportunities.
- Ensure the accuracy of CIs within database.
Qualifications for the Service Now (CMDB) Librarian include:
- Advanced knowledge of ServiceNow components (i.e. Service Catalog, Asset Management, CMDB, Incident/Change Management, Release Management etc.)
- Experience using Configuration Management Database (CMDB) to onboard new hardware/software technologies accurately and confirm that items are correctly documented.
- Prior experience performing hardware audits / item configuration as required, to ensure accuracy and manage exceptions to current policies.
- ITIL V3 Certification is strongly preferred
Compensation for the Service Now (CMDB) Librarian includes:
- Salary Range: $120,000-$125,000 based on experience
- Full Benefits: Cigna Healthcare, MetLife Dental, VSP Vision, and Paid Time Off
Please send resumes to Jessica Napierata at firstname.lastname@example.org
Configuration management, Information Technology Infrastructure Library, ITIL, Configuration Management Database, ServiceNow, asset management, release management, service catalog, incident management, problem management, hardware audits, CMDB, service catalog, configuration items, computer science, Configuration Management Database Librarian, Configuration Management Database, database Librarian, Durham, NC, North Carolina, benefits, holidays, pto, paid time off