Please send resume in word format should you be interested in the following full-time, permanent position. Our client is looking for a ServiceNow Developer with a salary between 140-165K. This position will be on-site in in Germantown, MD. If you are not interested but know of someone that may be, please pass this along.
Clearance is not required; however, all candidates must be receptive to a Drug test, Background investigation and DOE security processing.
Interview Process: Technical Phone Screen then an onsite interview.
Implement, customize, and maintain key components of ServiceNow as a platform. Plan and configure a ServiceNow environment as required. Participate in requirements analysis/gathering and providing solutions for all tiers of the application. Participate in building proof of concept prototypes that can be leveraged across current and future software release versions.
Knowledge of and demonstrated experience with:
• Incident Management, Event Management, Asset Management, Service Catalog and Request Fulfillment, Problem Management, Project Portfolio Management, Change Management, Configuration Management and other ITIL process areas. Experience with single sign on implementation is a plus
• Deployment and Release management. Agile/Scrum methodologies experience is a plus.
• Solid analytical skills, good knowledge of LifeCycle methodology
Other responsibilities may include:
• Providing analytical and technical expertise for ServiceNow configurations; configuring/customizing requested features and creating/customizing workflows
• Performing day-to-day administration of the ServiceNow instance
• Setting up and monitoring workflows, creating and tracking Service Catalog requests, and items with variables
• Managing users and groups access rights, business rules, controls and scripting
• Conducting ServiceNow testing and UAT signoff for upgrade and release cycles
• Handling incident troubleshooting and resolution for ServiceNow-related issues
• Developing, preparing and editing application administration documentation, presentations, training materials and manuals
• Creating reports and providing data analysis to support the program, processes and services.