Fulltime role: ServiceNow Presales Solution Architect
Our client in Jersey city area has a immediate need for a Service Now Pre-Sales Solutions Architect on a full time basis covering NY/ NJ territory
Interested candidates must be eligible to accept full time without sponsorship
Preference will be given to local candidates .
This role partners with sales, solution architect peers and the rest of the ServiceNow ecosystem to achieve customer success through thought leadership and driving awareness.
Drive innovative business solutions and digital transformation with our customers
- Consult with customers and prospects to understand their application development needs and pain points, and evangelize the business value of rapid application development on the platform.
- Partner with the sales, solution consulting and the rest of the ServiceNow ecosystem to achieve customer success through thought leadership and driving awareness.
- Develop and enhance application prototypes on the ServiceNow platform both independently, and as the lead solution consultant on a team. Demonstrate to customers and prospects the experience of developing and extending applications on the ServiceNow platform.
- Conduct business process and/or technical workshops that may include enablement sessions
- Contribute to and help maintain an asset library of applications developed on the platform
- Interact with the ServiceNow community as a thought leader on developing and extending applications on the ServiceNow platform
- Job Qualifications:
5 years’ experience as a solution/sales engineer or a consultant for a software company.
College degree (or equivalent experience) in the fields of Software Engineering, Computer Sciences, or related discipline.
Passion for problem-solving to solution selling.
Knowledge of web development or mobile app development, business modeling, database concepts and project management – preferably using Agile Development Methodologies.
Good oral, written and presentation skills, with ability to organize and present technical material in an easily understood manner.
Deep insight on technical architectures, IT products and product positioning.
Experience on ServiceNow Platform or other PaaS such as: Salesforce, Appian, Outsystems, Pega a plus.
Programming / scripting (e.g. Java, Perl, Ruby, C#, PHP).
Experience with Big Data, IoT, Machine Learning and other emerging technologies a plus.
Knowledge of IaaS (e.g. Amazon Web Services (AWS), Google Compute Engine).
Knowledge in Java application server platforms (e.g. JBoss, Tomcat, WebLogic).
Fluency in web services (e.g. SOAP, REST, WSDL, XML).
Knowledge in RDBMS platforms (e.g. MySql, Oracle, SQL Server)