Our Lansing Area Client has a long term contract opportunity with potential to convert to a full time role next year for a ServiceNow Technical Lead/Developer. They are in need of a strong Lead that can help drive the process and give direction for use and configuration of ServiceNow.
location: Lansing, Michigan
job type: Contract
salary: $60 - 70 per hour
work hours: 8 to 5
education: No Degree Required
• Configure and customize the Service Now platform, including creating workflows.
• Adhere to ServiceNow Platform Development best practices
• Adhere to ServiceNow and Development lifecycle standards and processes. -
• Load, manipulate and maintain data between ServiceNiw and other systems.
• Work with stakeholders to generate views and reports as needed.
• Assess current configuration of the platform and make recommendations for improvement including: system capabilities, automation, security risk, licensing risk and creating efficiencies based on the ServiceNow Roadmap
• Thorough understanding of ITIL/ITSM processes.
• Monitor health, usage and overall compliance of the application.
• Provide subject matter expertise, act as ITIL process advocate to design, develop and implement ITIL processes with the platform
• Create new applications and Services Portal pages on the ServiceNow platform.
• Create new Service Portal pages.
• Participate on an Agile development team with new development, improvements, integrations and defect fixes in the ServiceNow platform.
• Development in both the core ITSM tool as well as PPM.
• ServiceNow Certified Application Developer
• 3+ Years' Experience with ServiceNow Implementations and a record of at least 3 successful Phase-1 Deployments as lead.
• Leader that can help drive the process
• Experience with Agile development and IT Infrastructure Library (ITIL) processes
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills required
• Experience in development and deployment of the ServiceNow platform.
• ServiceNow Platform implementation experience in Service Strategy (Incident, Problem, Change, CMDB & Asset).
• Experience in Configuration Management, administration of the Discovery tool and integration with other ServiceNow modules.
• Integrations with 3rd party tools using (web services, SOAP, email, MID, etc...).
• ServiceNow administration experience.
• Development experience with web UI development technologies that include HTML, CSS, and AJAX.
• Knowledge of one or more of the following: HTML/CSS, AJAX, Jelly, JSON, AngularJS.
• Business process optimization experience preferred
• Knowledge in building complete end to end application on the ServiceNow platform.
• Ability to create widgets and complete Service Portal pages.
• Experience in design and layout of Service Catalogs as well as the Service Portal in general.
• Experience in leading a ServiceNow development team in an Agile environment.
• Experience in scoped ServiceNow applications.
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.