Set-Up Technician 3rd Shift - Work For An Industry Leader!
- Job Label:
- TCCSetUp_3 SHift
Put your problem-solving skills to work and join a company that wants to see you succeed! At our Bensenville, IL location, this 3rd shift Set-Up Technician is responsible for setting up and troubleshooting machinery to obtain optimum run rates, minimum scrap and identifying quality issues with retail plastic packaging. Attention to detail required. Looking for full-time candidates with great attitudes and work ethic. If you like working with your hands and are excited to work with cutting-edge manufacturing equipment, Transparent Container would like to talk to you. You will be rewarded for your hard work and positive attitude with competitive pay and excellent benefits.
Essential Job Requirements:
- High School Diploma or equivalent
- 1 year minimum mechanical experience
- Basic computer skills
- Basic math skills
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Able to stand and walk for extended periods of time
- Experience with the following:
- Hand Tools (drills, wrenches, hammers, screwdrivers, and ratchets)
- Measuring equipment such as a scale, a micrometer or a dial caliper
- Detail Oriented
Preferred Job Skills:
- Previous experience in a manufacturing environment
- Previous experience in the packaging industry
- Previous experience with machine set-ups
- Previous experience running a thermoforming machine
- Previous experience with mechanical, electrical, pneumatic, and hydraulic repairs on production machinery and equipment
For the past 50 years, we have designed, manufactured and provided packaging solutions to some of the world’s leading brands and we do it with highly skilled, forward-thinking people who are equipped with the latest technologies. Please visit our website, www.TransparentContainer.com for addition information.
Transparent Container Offers:
- Medical, Dental and Vision Insurance
- 401(k) with company match
- Profit Sharing
- Life and S/L Insurance
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Holiday and vacation pay
- Service Award Program
- Holiday parties, picnics...and more!
Transparent Container Co. is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
- Related Keywords:
- Manufacturing, Production, Quality, Quality Control, QC, technician, operator, machine operator, set up, thermoforming, packaging, maintenance, mechanical, electronic, set up technician.