My client, a company located in Oshkosh, WI has a 12-month contract position available for a SharePoint Admin/Super User.
- Manage the project data requirements for multiple platforms.
- Craft and act as "librarian " or caretaker of all SharePoint content for the group.
- SharePoint and database management desired.
- Develop and organize the engineering data within SharePoint through the startup of these programs.
- Management and maintenance of 5 project SharePoint sites and data.
Thi person will work closely with business owners and staff to understand business processes, workflows, and their relationships to solutions to meet the business need.
These duties are not meant to be all-inclusive and other duties may be assigned.
- Document and track current and future state business processes, requirements, and designs for simple, less complex business processes.
- Develop and maintain working knowledge of application software through providing day to day support for production processes.
- Define and create policies and procedures for minor projects, enhancements, and system support documentation.
- Draft and assist in conducting test cases and scripts for minor application projects and enhancement to verify software functionality and document results.
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Information Systems or equivalent.
- One (1) or more years of experience in Business Analysis, Information Technology, or in a related area.
- Analytical, written, and verbal communication skills.
- Experience and proficiency with various web-based software applications including Microsoft Office Word, Excel, PowerPoint, SharePoint, etc.
- Experience in business analytics and system design analysis.
- Attention to detail, problem solving, and decision making skills.
*benefits are available only to W2 Contractors.
*This is not a remote based position.
*Not open to C2C candidates.
*In person interview
Who is NTT Data?
NTT DATA is a leading IT services provider and global innovation partner with 130,000 professionals based in over 50 countries. NTT DATA emphasizes long-term commitment and combines global reach and local intimacy to provide premier professional services, including consulting, application services, business process and IT outsourcing, and cloud-based solutions. We're part of NTT Group, one of the world's largest technology services companies, generating more than $100 billion in annual revenues and partner to 80% of the Fortune 100. Visit www.nttdata.com/americas to learn how our consultants, projects, managed services, and outsourcing engagements deliver value for a wide range of businesses and government agencies.
The Company is an equal opportunity employer and makes employment decisions on the basis of merit and business needs. The Company will consider all qualified applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religious creed, citizenship, national origin, ancestry, age, sex, sexual orientation, genetic information, physical or mental disability, veteran or marital status, or any other class protected by law. To comply with applicable laws ensuring equal employment opportunities to qualified individuals with a disability, the Company will make reasonable accommodations for the known physical or mental limitations of an otherwise qualified individual with a disability who is an applicant or an employee unless undue hardship to the Company would result.