Live IT Up at Ciber Global
At Ciber Global, we believe the most inspired, innovative and industrious companies should win, regardless of size or legacy. We’re the small company that cares and the big company that can. We deliver breakthrough performances and powerful solutions that are anything but cookie cutter in order to give our clients the competitive advantage they deserve.
• Work with the SharePoint Solutions team to design, build, enhance and update SharePoint sites according to customer requirements.
• Candidate will work with customer leaders and users to define requirements, create specifications, design solutions, develop SharePoint web sites, InfoPath forms, reporting, work flows and databases
• Support upgrade from SharePoint 2010 to 2016 as needed.
• Project coordination
• Managing tasks to a schedule
• Adhering to milestones and deliverable requirements
• Requirements gathering
• Application design, development, testing, implementation and documentation
• User training
• Strong written and verbal communication skills
• Ability to resolve problems
Experience Required, design and development in the following:
• Microsoft SharePoint and SharePoint Designer 2010, 2016
• SQL Server
• Client Product Development
• 3-5 years technical experience
• BS/BA or equivalent
• Technical certifications a plus
This position requires the successful completion of a background investigation and/or drug screen.
Ciber Global is an Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Females/Gender Identity/Sexual Orientation/Protected Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities.
Keep discovering! Click here.
Ciber Global is an IT consulting company who partners with organizations to develop technology strategies and solutions that deliver tangible business value. Founded in 1974, Ciber is an HTC Global Services company. For more information, visit www.Ciber.com.