This position serves as a software developer for solutions running within the Microsoft SharePoint framework. The candidate will work closely with the ECM Technical Architect and various business division liaisons to leverage SharePoint features and capabilities. Custom SharePoint development will be expected when out of the box SharePoint does not meet business requirements.
- Support the development and implementation of various electronic content management projects.
- Design and develop workflows and forms using native SharePoint capabilities.
- Configure and implement SharePoint features for specific business requirements.
- Customize SharePoint using .NET / CSS and 3rd party web-parts as necessary.
- Work with various business divisions, identifying, understanding and documenting business requirements.
- Work with Technical Architect to translate business requirements and processes into SharePoint solutions.
- Conduct User Acceptance Testing with the business units to ensure satisfactory product delivery.
- Develop templates and guidelines for Electronic Content Management repository creation.
- Assist with training and documentation.
- Understand and enforce client's IT policies and procedures. Make recommendations on changes when needed.
- Experience configuring and customizing SharePoint 2013 features.
- Experience developing in SharePoint 2013.
- Prior experience working with Electronic Content Management software (OpenText Content Server, IBM FileNet or EMC Documentum,.. etc ).
- Basic Business Analyst techniques.
- Proficient in Microsoft Word and Visio.
- Strong Written and Verbal Communications.
- Strong Business Process Documenting skills.
- Bachelor degree from a 4-year college or equivalent work experience.