RESPONSIBILITIES:Kforce has a client seeking a SharePoint Developer in Long Island City, New York (NY).
Scope of services:
The client has been operating with an entirely on premise content management and collaboration application. The goal is to successfully migrate and upgrade the agency from the SharePoint on premise to the SharePoint Online environment. The goal is to maximize the Microsoft platforms for our divisions and to implement the complex systems end-to-end, analyzed and optimized legacy systems already in place, and provided continuous improvement services.
- Post migration to cloud (7/13) there is a need to provide support to users with functionality that was not converted to the cloud due to conversion tool limitations and/or limits on functionality in the new version
- Post migration to cloud (7/13) there is a need to adjust the site map and move 169 orphan sites from their root to their specific division
- Deal with post production support issues that have not yet been identified but will become clear once the migration is complete
- Documents and demonstrates solutions by developing documentation, flowcharts, layouts, diagrams, charts, and code comments
- Actively participate in product design reviews by providing creative and practical ideas and solutions in a teamwork environment for post-production support migrate the current SharePoint on premise environment to Microsoft's SharePoint Online service
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Information Systems; or related discipline is desired
- Experience with SharePoint Server 2010, 2013, 2016 and SharePoint Online
- Experience with SharePoint Designer, InfoPath, Web Parts, SharePoint add-ins and workflow creation
- Experience with migration tools like Share Gate, Metalogix
- Experience programming in .NET 4.5, C#, ASP.NET, XML/XSL
- Experience using jQuery, Client Object Model, and Service Oriented Architecture
- Experience with SharePoint's application services framework including implementation, configuration, and usages of Search, Managed Metadata, and User Profile Services
- Experience in designing and developing customizations that include web parts, custom forms, workflows, timer jobs, web templates, and user interface
- Must have extensive PowerShell scripting experience in support and troubleshooting of Microsoft SharePoint 2013/2010
- Experience with mobile responsive frameworks
- ASP.NET WEB API, WCF, Entity Framework and Visio
- Development of Single Page Applications using MVC and AngularJS
- Experience in migrating older versions of SharePoint to SharePoint Online
- Experience in using migration tools such as Sharegate and Metalogix
Kforce is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran status, or disability status.