Acuity, Inc. has an opening for a SharePoint OnPrem/0365 to join our team supporting a key federal customer. Our team utilizes a range of platforms to assist our clients in meeting their goals including SharePoint OnPrem 2013 and SharePoint Online Dvelopment (SharePoint 0365).
Acuity, Inc. is a leading management and technology consulting firm that specializes in serving the federal government. Our innovative, collaborative and rewarding work environment has earned repeat honors from the Washington Business Journal's Best Places to Work and SmartCEO Corporate Culture awards.
S/ES-IRM Development Team is currently seeking a customer service oriented SharePoint Developer that has experience and expertise in On Premise SharePoint Development as well as SharePoint Online Development (SharePoint O365). This developer will provide development, performance, support and maintenance of SharePoint Online and SharePoint OnPrem (2013) solutions. This candidate should be able to utilize an agile approach to formalize requirements both business and functional, designing and developing applications using modern web development techniques, support in testing of SharePoint solutions, support in resolving stakeholder / customer issues with SharePoint Applications / Solutions, and provide application maintenance.
This candidate / developer will be responsible for: design, development, support testing, implementation and support for all areas of complex and simple SharePoint Environment. In addition, will also support architecting, redesigning and developing SharePoint applications / solutions for SharePoint Online from SharePoint OnPrem. This candidate / developer working with current team members should be able to advise Stakeholders / Customers on SharePoint best practices and patterns using “out of the box” functionality, especially for SharePoint Online.
- Provide ongoing production support for SharePoint OnPrem (2013) site
- Interact with Stakeholders / Customers to gather requirements and build prototypes or solutions based on the client requirements using best practices and patterns of “out of the box”
- Assist Stakeholders / Customers to identify shortcomings, analyze existing process, and recommend strategies of process improvement and tools to achieve more efficient results and keep up with current technologies.
- Provide site design, and coding with Stakeholders / Customers SharePoint Online sites.
- Create and maintain SharePoint Online templates.
- Support the migration to SharePoint Online sites from SharePoint OnPrem 2013.
- Support in building out SharePoint Online, this includes but not limited to develop and maintain scripts, design and implement fixes, configurations, and governance / best practices for SharePoint Online.
- Support in the design solutions based on established patterns and best practices around Content Management, User Adoption, Governance and Change Management.
- Attend internal and external customer meetings as required
- Provide technical advice to team members and customers
- A minimum of 5 years of overall IT experience and 3 years working with SharePoint.
- At least 1.5 - 2 years with O365 SharePoint Experience developing SharePoint, including Groups, teams, search, custom forms and workflows, & solutions
- Proficient in Microsoft SharePoint 2013 and Microsoft Office suite of applications.
- Hands-on experience designing SharePoint 2013 solutions to meet customer requirements.
- In depth understanding of the capabilities of SharePoint 2013, SharePoint 2016 and Office 365/SharePoint Online.
- Excellent customer service and communications skills.
- Analytical skills to discover business problems, identify possible causes, and design quick and effective solutions.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science or related field. (Preferred)
Licenses or certifications:
- Microsoft Certified Professional Developer (MCPD) (Preferred)
- Microsoft Certified Technology Specialist (MCTS) (Preferred)
- Top Secret Security Clearance (Required)
- Experience with SharePoint customization including Master Pages and branding Knowledge of SharePoint components, architecture, configuration, diagnostics, and troubleshooting
- Experience with SharePoint content migration
- Experience in the following: C#, Visual Studio Workflows, SharePoint Server-Side Object Model (SSOM), and SharePoint Client-Side Object Model (CSOM)
- Custom SharePoint .Net Solutions such as Event Receivers, Application pages and Timer Jobs.