Acuity, Inc. seeks a dynamic, self-motivated, extroverted personality for a SharePoint Training Specialist with experience and skills in coordinating, developing, and delivering SharePoint-related training to the user community.
Acuity, Inc. is a leading management and technology consulting firm that specializes in serving the federal government. Our innovative, collaborative and rewarding work environment has earned repeat honors from the Washington Business Journal’s Best Places to Work and SmartCEO Corporate Culture awards.
The SharePoint Trainer will be responsible for:
- Delivering multiple web-based training sessions each month to end users of a SharePoint 2016 collaboration environment.
- Addressing follow-up questions by students outside of class time.
- Administrating access to course classrooms for registered students.
- Oversight of post course exams and grading
- Developing courses and instructional material to educate technical and non-technical personnel in IT.
- Preparing instructor materials (course outline, background material, and training aids).
- Preparing student materials (course manuals, workbooks, handouts, completion certificates, and course critique forms).
- Providing second level support and coordinate training with help desk.
- Providing standards, services, and guidance on IT related training programs that are designed to enable government agency personnel to use information technologies and systems more productively.
- Providing services support including the development, delivery, and/or coordination of training courses and materials that address specific agency needs.
- Design, develop, schedule and present a SharePoint-related topic for a monthly brown bag session for all users.
- Associates degree required, Bachelor’s degree preferred
- Clear communication skills and excellent English is a must
- Experience with providing web-based training virtually using Adobe Connect or similar web-based screen sharing tools
- Proven on the job experience specifically with SharePoint 2016
- Understanding of and ability to train users on SharePoint Designer 2016
- Understanding of and ability to train users on InfoPath Designer 2013
- Excellent communication skills
- Ability to perform and adapt in stressful situations
- Self-starter, able to take on challenges independently
- Must be US Citizen and be able to obtain and maintain DHS suitability
- Experience with previous versions of SharePoint
- Currently or has previously held a security clearance