Job Title: SharePoint Analyst/Developer
The mission of the Federal Protective Service (FPS) is to protect U.S. Federal facilities and their occupants and visitors by providing superior law-enforcement and protective-security services while leveraging the intelligence and information resources of its network of Federal, state, local, tribal, territorial, and private-sector partners. We're looking for a SharePoint Analyst to help us in collecting customer requirements necessary to develop new and maintain existing SharePoint sites and various reports used by FPS stakeholders.
- Design, develop and apply rules to custom InfoPath forms using InfoPath Designer 2010/2013 and publish form templates to SharePoint sites.
- Use SharePoint Designer 2010/2013 to develop multi-level approvals and workflows tied to InfoPath forms.
- Support the migration of existing SharePoint sites from SharePoint 2010 to SharePoint 2016 and SharePoint Online.
- Maintain permissions/security on new and existing SharePoint sites (i.e., pages, lists, and libraries).
- Create custom dashboards in SharePoint 2010/2016 using external content types, data connections, Excel and Excel Services and SQL Server Reporting Services (SSRS).
- Use SSRS Report Builder to populate data from custom InfoPath forms and SharePoint lists and use lookups, derived columns, and conditional expressions to pull data and deploy reports back to SharePoint sites.
- Apply business analyst skills to collect user requirements for SharePoint sites, dashboards, and custom forms.
- Minimum of 10 years of overall experience
- BA/BS (4-year degree)
- Minimum 3 years of experience with InfoPath Designer (2010/2013)
- Minimum 3 years of experience working with SharePoint Designer (2010/2013)
- Minimum 3 years of experience working with SSRS Reports Builder
Apex is an Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. Apex will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable law. If you have visited our website in search of information on employment opportunities or to apply for a position, and you require an accommodation in using our website for a search or application, please contact our Employee Services Department at email@example.com or 844-463-6178.