- Bachelor of Science (BS) in Engineering, Computer Science, Physics, or Mathematics from an accredited university with 5 years’ experience
- Experience with Microsoft SharePoint 2010, 2013, or 2016 development, including calculated form fields, lists, sub-sites, apps, custom themes, or authentications or permissions
- Experience with using SharePoint Designer, Web Parts, and complex workflow creation
- Experience with SharePoint 2010, 2013, or 2016, including iExchange Server, Active Directory, Windows servers, SQL Server, IIS, network infrastructure, or remote desktop functions
- Experience with SharePoint 2010, 2013 or 2016 architecture, farm administration, and central administration
- Knowledge of how to develop functional requirements to be implemented into new or existing systems
- Installing, upgrading, and patching multi-server SharePoint farms deployed on virtual servers, identifying and implementing enhancements to improve SharePoint availability, reliability, and performance
- Ability to work with multiple enclaves and system environments
Qualified applicants must be U.S. Citizens. Current active SECRET clearance is desired. Must be able to obtain an Interim Security clearance within first 90 days of employment. Must be able to obtain and maintain special access program (SAP) level.
- Competitive salary
- Outstanding 401(k) retirement plan with both Traditional and Roth options and generous corporate contributing
- Group medical insurance
- Life insurance
- AD&D coverage
- Paid holiday and Paid Time Off and a business casual work environment
GBL Systems is a leading system engineering and software development firm located in Camarillo, CA, with a 25-year history of developing tomorrow’s Electronic Warfare capability today. GBL specializes in the areas of Systems and Software Engineering, Electronic Warfare, Network Centric Warfare, Modeling/ Simulation and Avionics Development.
GBL has current SharePoint Developer opportunities available at the Naval Air Warfare Center Weapons Division (NAWCWD) Point Mugu, CA. Work location is at GBL office in Camarillo, CA or Pt Mugu, CA depending on position.
As part of a dynamic team, GBL Engineers contribute to all aspects of the software development process, which includes requirements definition, design, development, test and evaluation, acquisition, and in-service support to various US and Foreign Military customers. Successful applicants should have the ability to work effectively and cooperatively in an embedded government/contractor team environment. Qualified candidates must be self-starters with the ability to work independently without close supervision. Applicants should exhibit excellent interpersonal and oral/written communications skills.
GBL is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer.
Please email your cover letter, resume and salary requirements to email@example.comHelp.