We seek a SharePoint developer with a strong understanding of SharePoint on premises out of the box features and help clients to organize and restructure the SharePoint sites . A self starter with an ability to work in a globally dispersed team and clients spanning over 40,000 sites.
The candidate will responsible to configure/build governance components for SharePoint 2016/ Office 365 (SharePoint online) product. The candidate should help end users to re-organize and restructure SharePoint.
- Strong C#, ASP.Net & PowerShell skills
- Ability to develop applications and system tools to implement, deploy and manage infrastructure systems on premise and in the cloud.
- Experience with Github, Jira and other continuous integration technology and SDLC agile development techniques.
- Strong SharePoint fundamentals including lists, document libraries, permissions, content types, workflows.
- Strong understanding of SharePoint 2010/2016 and the underlying technologies.
- Excellent understanding of Single Sign On technologies (Ping Federate, SAML, Windows Kerberos).
- Experience with Office 365 (SharePoint Online) application development, management & deployment.
- Excellent understanding of security/networking/internet technologies (HTTP/HTTPS/TCPIP/SSL/DNS/Digital certificates).
- Hands-on experience in resolving migration issues specific to each site.
- Must be able to work on several tasks depending on the life cycle of the product including design, development, product support and troubleshooting.
- Good communication skills to help end users train with basic SharePoint task and hold training sessions.
- Ability to speak with clients ranging from associates to EDs and MDs with proper follow through, status updates and follow-up.
- Ability to evaluate business requirements; map them to SharePoint out of the box features.
- SharePoint Administration
- Ability to take up a task and run with it.
- A track issues, resolve them, escalate to the core engineering or Microsoft support as needed
- Reorganizing & restructuring the contents of the site.
- Training of how certain existing features might have changed in the new platform.
- Ability demo SharePoint features; to provide specialized consulting services with regards to out of the box features provided by SharePoint.
- Able to do research and suggest on use of new features and implementation of that feature on the new platform.
For immediate consideration, please forward your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org