At Northrop Grumman, our employees have incredible opportunities to work on revolutionary systems in air and space that impact people's lives around the world today, and for generations to come. Our work preserves freedom and democracy, and advances human discovery and our understanding of the universe. We look for people who have bold new ideas, courage and a pioneering spirit to join forces to invent the future, and have a lot of fun along the way. Our culture thrives on intellectual curiosity, cognitive diversity and bringing your whole self to work - and we have an insatiable drive to do what others think is impossible. Our employees are not only part of history, they're making history.
Northrop Grumman Aerospace Systems has an opening for a Sharepoint Systems Analyst 3 to join our team of qualified, diverse individuals. This position will be located in Melbourne, FL.
Develops systems specifications that address business requirements and that fit with the company's system architecture standards. Revises existing systems and procedures to correct deficiencies and maintain more effective data handling, conversion, input/output requirements, and storage.
Candidate should be able to work independently with little oversight and be able to receive requirements at a high level and derive lower level requirements as required and work with internal customers to understand the business goals, objectives, rules and additional requirements.
Candidate should be able to perform all phases of the development life-cycle from initial requirements gathering, architecture design, development, testing and training, turning complex processes into user-friendly tools. Cooperates with teammates on best practices and possible re-use of applications. Ideal applicant will be enthusiastic about process improvement, efficiency, excellent customer service, and working with different teams from all functions. Candidate should be able to juggle multiple assignments and manage changing priorities. Strong project management and communications skills are highly desired.
* Bachelor's Degree from an accredited university and 6+ years of experience in Sharepoint Development to include working with AJAX, XML, and Web Services programing languages OR
* Master's from an accredited university and 4+ years of experience in Sharepoint Development to include working with AJAX, XML, and Web Services programing languages
- 6+ years of experience with SharePointDevelopment to include working with AJAX, XML, and Web Services programing languages.
- Experience withrequirements gathering, creation of training materials, and direct customer interaction is required.
- 6+ years of experience with project management.
- Candidates must have a currentDOD Secret level clearance with a Single Scope Background Investigation (SSBI), or a periodic reinvestigation, or an original adjudication datewithin the last six (6) years
- 6+ years of experience with data analytics
- Special Access Programs and the ability to maintain
- Experience preforming full life-cycle development of MS SharePoint, using jQuery, C#, MS Visual Studio, and T-SQL technologies
- Experience with SSIS (SQL Server Integration Services), MS SQL Server, or MS VBA would be helpful
Northrop Grumman is committed to hiring and retaining a diverse workforce. We are proud to be an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer, making decisions without regard to race, color, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, national origin, age, veteran status, disability, or any other protected class. For our complete EEO/AA and Pay Transparency statement, please visit www.northropgrumman.com/EEO. U.S. Citizenship is required for most positions.