We have a great opportunity for an experienced PT Driver / Material Handler to join our team in Timonium, MD.
The ideal candidate is someone who works well in a team environment and who supports growth and process improvement. The primary responsibility of this position will be pickup and delivers. Also, you will provide support to the by assisting in the warehouse packing and shipping packages. This position requires a clean driving record, the ability to lift up to 50 lbs and excellent customer service skills. The work environment is fast paced and challenging.
- U.S. Citizen or U.S. Permanent Resident Status required.
- Must have a valid driver's license and a clean driving record.
- Minimum of 2 years occupational driving experience preferred as the primary responsibility of this position will be pickup & deliveries.
- Minimum of 1 year experience in a customer service role required.
- Shipping/receiving experience preferred.
- Experience with UPS or FedEx shipping software preferred.
- Proficiency with Windows, Microsoft Office, and Internet applications with an emphasis on Excel & Word required.
- Experience data tracking database desired.
- Prior experience working in a formal quality system/program preferred.
- Must be able to lift 50 pounds unassisted.
- Must be available to work a flexible schedule, including occasional over time.
- Ability to work independently or as part of a team.
- Demonstrates excellent verbal and written communication skills with employees and customers at all levels.
- Strong organizational skills with the ability to multi-task and meet deadlines in a fast paced environment.
- Makes effective decisions by analyzing information and considering priorities.
- Exhibits meticulous attention to detail and is committed to producing accurate and high-quality work.
This position's primary/essential functions are subject to US Government ITAR compliance requirements under current government contracts. Therefore, all applicants must be either a US Citizen or a holder of a current valid Green Card and must provide proof of citizenship or legal residency via a birth certificate, a current valid green card, unexpired passport, or a naturalization certificate. We encourage applicants to bring such proof to their interview. However, in no case will applicants be allowed to begin their scope of work in this specific position without providing such proof.
All employment offers are contingent upon successful completion of our pre-employment drug screening, background/criminal check, and if applicable a motor vehicle record search and/or financial record check.
Candidates with less education/experience may be considered for other opportunities.