CL&D Graphics, in Hartland, WI, is seeking candidates for Warehouse/Shipping and Receiving Clerk.
We are a 24/7 operation with an opening in our shipping department with shift hours Thursday, Friday, Saturday and every other Sunday from 4:30 AM to 5:00 PM. Training schedule Monday-Friday 8:00 AM to 4:30 PM.
The Shipping and Receiving role is responsible for receiving, sorting, and distributing materials, tools, products, and equipment. This position verifies and maintains records of incoming and outgoing shipments against bills of lading, invoices, and orders. Prior shipping experience is preferred.
You’ll need to be able to:
· Work effectively in an active team environment.
· Lift and move materials weighing up to 50 pounds.
· Knowledge of inventory software and basic computer skills.
· Add, subtract, multiply, divide, and read a ruler to 1/32 of an inch.
· Forklift certification provided by CL&D is required
If you meet the expectations listed above and demonstrate our core values of integrity, customer focus, positive energy, solutions focus, and responsibility, please click Apply Now!
Start Building Your Future Today!
CL&D Graphics is an equal opportunity employer.