The Shipping and Receiving Coordinator is responsible for helping the Facility Shipping Supervisor by planning drum shipments, bulk shipments and executing the shipping paperwork.
Why work for Clean Harbors?
- Health and Safety is our #1 priority and we live it 3-6-5!
- Competitive wages
- Comprehensive health benefits coverage after 30 days of full-time employment
- Group 401K with company matching component
- Opportunities for growth and development for all the stages of your career
- Generous paid time off, company paid training and tuition reimbursement
- Positive and safe work environments
- Ensuring that Health and Safety is the number one priority by complying with all safe work practices, policies, and processes and acting in a safe manner at all times;
- Supporting the load planning function of the plant and confirming the readiness of outbound loads for transportation; inspect and receive inbound hazardous waste loads;
- Generate tracking labels and maintain inventory through use of logs and spreadsheets;
- Helping in the preparation of outbound paperwork (printing and creating outbound manifests and hazardous waste labels) associated with the offsite shipments and ensuring compliance with Department of Transportation guidelines;
- Perform inspections of the shipping and receiving areas;
- Assuring proper paperwork is submitted in a timely fashion and the systems that reflect outbound management of waste are maintained in real-time;
- Supporting the Facility Shipping Supervisor with helping control and manage the aging inventory, and with tracking systems and assuring quality control;
- Scanning storage areas and downloading of tracking gun.
What does it take to work for Clean Harbors?
- High school diploma or equivalent;
- DOT training preferred;
- Forklift certification preferred;
- Microsoft Excel and Word experience required;
- 2+ years related experience in a warehouse/plant setting preferred.
Join our team today! To learn more about our company, and to apply online for this exciting opportunity, visit us at www.cleanharbors.com/careers
Clean Harbors is the leading provider of environmental, energy and industrial services throughout the United States, Canada, Mexico and Puerto Rico. Everywhere industry meets environment, Clean Harbors is one-site, providing premier environmental, energy and industrial services. We are solving tough problems through innovation and proven methodology – come be part of the solution with us.
We thank all those interested in joining the Clean Harbors team; however only those that complete the online application and meet the minimum job qualifications will be considered for this role.
Clean Harbors is a Military & Veteran friendly company.