Now hiring for an amazing career opportunity
Join our team today
Click to applyJob details:
- Assist with all aspects of receiving HDPE pipe, fittings and fusion equipment from vendors, other ISCO pipe yards and customers.
- Assist with all aspects of shipping HDPE pipe, fittings and fusion equipment to customers and other ISCO pipe yards to prepare for shipping, this would include physically pulling, bundling, boxing, palletizing and loading outbound shipments.
- Responsible for determining best method of shipment to ensure competitive rates and on–time secure delivery of product; schedule and coordinate daily shipments with freight-liners.
- Prioritizes and sorts sales orders to ensure efficient loading and unloading of product; compares identifying information of incoming and outgoing shipments to verify information against open sales, transfer or purchase orders to ensure accuracy of shipment.
- Prepares and maintains records of all shipments and transactions including billing of shipments; enters and maintains data in Prelude.
- Conducts daily cycle counts; receives incoming shipments and places in inventory.
- Unpacks and examines incoming shipments, rejects damaged items, records shortages, and corresponds with shipper to rectify damages and shortages.
- Operates forklift to move, convey, or hoist product to storage location or delivery truck.
- Maintains inventory of shipping materials and supplies; assists with basic office operations; prints and affixes shipping labels.