ENTRY LEVEL LABORERS $13 - $15 per hour - OPPORTUNITY TO APPRENTICE AS A MECHANIC!
Our Ashland, KY branch is seeking a Shop Laborer who will be responsible for general shop work including but not limited to, washing equipment, parts pick up/delivery, shop clean up, and maintenance. The person will also have the opportunity to learn about and work on various types of surface rental equipment which may include some field work.
Why work for Clean Harbors?
- Health and Safety is our #1 priority and we live it 3-6-5!
- $13 - $15 per hour depending on experience;
- 10 paid vacation, 3 paid personal and 5 paid time off days per year;
- Annual Boot allowance and fresh uniforms daily;
- Comprehensive health benefits coverage after 30 days of full-time employment;
- Group 401K/RRSP with company matching component;
- Opportunities for growth and development for all the stages of your career;
- Generous paid time off, company paid training and tuition reimbursement;
- Positive and safe work environments.
- Washing and maintenance of shop equipment;
- Ensure shop and yards are in compliance with all Clean Harbors Health & Safety Policies and Procedures;
- Delivery and pick-up equipment parts from various locations around the branch office;
- Daily completion of the Shop Cleaning Checklist to ensure the shop remains clean and tidy at all times;
- Conduct yard inventory (including checklists and reports);
- Assisting Mechanics as needed;
- General Yardkeeping.
- 6+ months of Industrial, Construction or Mechanical Laborer experience;
- Valid driver’s license;
- Excellent attention to detail and well developed organizational skills;
- Ability to go into field as required with occasional overnight travel.
Join our team today! To learn more about our company, and to apply online for this exciting opportunity, visit us at www.cleanharbors.com/careers
Clean Harbors is the leading provider of environmental, energy and industrial services throughout the United States, Canada, Mexico and Puerto Rico. Everywhere industry meets environment, Clean Harbors is one-site, providing premier environmental, energy and industrial services. We are solving tough problems through innovation and proven methodology – come be part of the solution with us.
We thank all those interested in joining the Clean Harbors team; however only those that complete the online application and meet the minimum job qualifications will be considered for this role.
Clean Harbors is a Military & Veteran friendly company.