ABOUT THE JOBThe BNOF Risk & Compliance job family (through Risk Management, Product Requirement and Compliance Activities) identifies and adequately mitigates risks as well as improves the overall level of internal and external compliance and efficiently in order to contribute to the positioning of the IKEA Brand as unique, meaningful and trusted. Provides administrative support to the site and coordinates contact and site access for visitors and coworkers.
YOUR ASSIGNMENT Your tasks will include:
- Ensures adherence to IKEA’s access control policies regarding co-workers and visitors.
- Administers co-worker programs (i.e. wellness, recognition, uniforms, training, anniversary rewards).
- Monitors Safety & Security systems and dispatches Safety & Security and/or EMS as needed.
- Verifies that the business runs in compliance with applicable IKEA group policies and standards and in alignment with national and local applicable laws and regulatory requirements.
- Assists in the onboarding of new co-workers, including maintaining of personnel files.
- Coordinates, secures, and maintains site ordering process.
- High School Diploma, GED or Equivalent
- Experience working in administration in a retail or office environment.
- Ability to multi-task and manage processes.
- Understanding and experience with Microsoft office.