Randstad, the 2nd largest staffing firm in the world, is looking to hire a Site Manager. A Site Manager acts as an on-site extension of the client's HR function, managing all aspects of client contingent workforce, to include business relationship development, recruitment, selection, and management of the contingent employees.
- Three to five years of business experience with a minimum of 2 in either HR or staffing.
- Ability to multi-task an effectively prioritize workload.
- Unsurpassed level of professionalism and ability to communicate at all levels of the client organization.
- Demonstrated ability to manage and resolve complex client situations in an effective manner.
- Strong organizational, analytical, and problem solving abilities.
- Ability to work independently and manage multiple priorities and deadlines in a fast paced environment.
- Intermediate knowledge of MS Office.
- Ability to present business reviews and workforce strategies to client groups.
- Demonstrate the ability to identify customer's needs and to deliver, decline, or adjust expectations.
Get to know us and find out "What More Could You Do" at Randstad
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.