We are seeking an experienced Site Manager to manage production print and mailroom employees at our prestigious client's site.
Canon Solutions America provides industry leading enterprise services, advanced production print technology and large format solutions supported by experienced professional service offerings. Canon Solutions America helps companies of all sizes to improve their business by increasing efficiency, controlling costs and becoming more environmentally conscious. Canon Solutions America is a wholly owned subsidiary of Canon U.S.A, Inc.
If you are goal oriented, have an interest in technology, and are an outgoing person this may be the position for you! Canon Solutions America offers a competitive compensation package including medical, dental, vision, 401(k) Savings Plan, profit sharing, success sharing, educational assistance, recognition programs, vacation, and much more!
The successful candidate will be responsible for all on-site business activities for the site. They will ensure compliance with established standards and policies for the operation, manage and develop site personnel, meet site financial goals, formulate a partnership with the client and achieve a high level of customer satisfaction. Specific job duties will include but not be limited to the following:
Production & Workflow
- Monitor and ensure compliance with established workflow processes and procedures
- Manage job scheduling to ensure on- time completion of jobs and other critical production and fulfillment deadlines.
- Oversee efficient and economical utilization of equipment, materials and labor.
- Pro-actively pursue the development of standard practices and update site procedures accordingly.
- Communicate work volumes and production workflow in daily staff "huddle" meetings.
- Act as primary on-site CSA contact for customer
- Maintain targeted levels of customer satisfaction
- Develop excellent customer relationships via formal and informal meetings
- Solicit customer feedback and ideas for service improvement
Supervision & Employee Relations
- Monitor and ensure staff compliance with established processes and procedures.
- Train, motivate, develop and manage site personnel for performance improvement.
- Set developmental goals and conduct periodic performance reviews with direct reports; monitor performance reviews of indirect reports.
- Oversee employee training and staff development. Ensure participation in designated classes.
- Keep staff updated with all site and CBS information.
Equipment Knowledge & Care
- Establish a working familiarity with equipment capabilities; maintain all equipment to manufacturers specifications.
- Keep abreast of technical knowledge and skills of hardware and software through consultation, class instruction, manuals, self-training and exchange of information.
Administration & Reporting
- Maintain targeted levels of profitability
- Manage and control inventory and assets
- Manage the processing of payroll information for site employees
- Manage on-site payables and purchase orders
- Manage and maintain site business records
- Grow existing business and develop new business opportunities within customer location with the support of the sales executive.
- Manage vendors utilized by site and correspond with client as required.
Qualifications should include a bachelor's degree and/or 3 to 5 years experience managing customer locations, experience with previous P and L responsibility, customer service, and the ability to multi-task, excellent communication skills, prior management/supervisory experience, strong interpersonal skills, ability to move paper and lift packages, and experience in Facilities Management support services.
Canon Solutions America, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristics protected by law.
EOE Minorities/Females/Individuals with Disability/Protected Veterans