RESPONSIBILITIES:A Kforce IT client located in Redwood City, California (CA) is seeking a Site Reliability Engineer.
Essential Job Functions:
- Collaborate with other engineers to foster solid engineering principles and represent our engineering values
- As a senior member of the team, you'll use both technical and relational skills to lead large scale projects to completion
- Collaborate, influence, and drive for improvement across scrum teams
- Provide additional support for other cloud platforms (Kubernetes/Docker) and technologies (Linux Base OS)
- 5+ overall years of experience
- Experience in a production support environment on Windows OS, Hypervisor, Linux environment
- Expertise in the relevant technologies (Openstack) and ideally have experience working with SDN overlay networks (such as Calico)
- Demonstrate knowledge of CI/CD process and framework to build/update cloud (Openstack and OS)
- Take an Ops-centric approach to everything you build, ensuring availability, performance and security are core components
- Take ownership and strive to do work you're proud of, both technically and in your team interactions
- Able to inspire other people to work with you, and you enjoy mentoring and coaching more junior engineers
- Passionate about solving hard problems using data-driven solutions
Kforce is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran status, or disability status.