We are seeking a Site Representative to represent our company at our prestigious client's sites.
Canon Solutions America provides industry leading enterprise services, advanced production print technology and large format solutions supported by experienced professional service offerings. Canon Solutions America helps companies of all sizes to improve their business by increasing efficiency, controlling costs and becoming more environmentally conscious. Canon Solutions America is a wholly owned subsidiary of Canon U.S.A, Inc.
If you are goal oriented, have an interest in technology, and are an outgoing person this may be the position for you! Canon Solutions America offers a competitive compensation package including medical, dental, vision, 401(k) Savings Plan, profit sharing, success sharing, educational assistance, recognition programs, vacation, and much more!
Specific job duties will include but not be limited to the following:
- Greet and assist guests – heavy traffic daily
- Straighten and maintain lobby area
- Answer and transfer phone calls to appropriate staff
- Validate parking
- Assists with catering: set up and clean-up of areas close to reception area
- Prepare and send Fed Ex Shipments
- Order car service/taxis for guests
- Place catering orders
- Put in building maintenance work orders
- Order/distribute parking and building access cards
- Take employee picture i.d's (new hires)
- Prepare and ship packages and documents (All FedEx)
- Sign for and log incoming packages
- Update staff contact lists
- Book conference rooms using Microsoft Outlook
- Create new hire buckets
- Present Office Services portion of New Hire Orientation
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Word, Excel and Powerpoint
- Strong Microsoft Outlook experience required
- Must be able to keep a positive demeanor while multi-tasking in a fast-paced, professional environment
Qualifications include a high school diploma or equivalent, excellent knowledge of grammar, spelling, punctuation and math, experience with Microsoft Outlook, familiarity with office methods and procedures and use of standard office equipment, friendly and professional phone demeanor, ability to multi-task, excellent communication skills, basic computer skills, and prior experience in an office environment.
Canon Solutions America, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristics protected by law.
EOE Minorities/Females/Individuals with Disabilities/Protected Veterans