We need to find some great people to join our team!
We are looking for people to fill multiple roles including retail sales, rental technician and ski/ board turning mechanics.
Must be available to work weekends and holiday breaks in the winter season.
Full time and part time positions available. Full time can be 5 – short days or 4- long days. Several part-time shifts available.
- Sales of ski and snowboard clothing and equipment.
- Help customers decide what ski or snowboard service level will be required when customers bring their equipment in for a tune or wax.
- Some staff members will be required to adjust rental and demo product after training period.
- Some staff members will be required to service skis and boots after training period.
- Be knowledgeable in all product and service areas after training period.
- Maintain knowledge of products and trends within the sliding sport industry.
- Assist customers with Apple iPad for rental transactions.
- Work on PC computers to help manage customer information, ring in sales and maintain accurate records.
- Must greet customers in a kind and enthusiastic way.
- Must be able to keep a clean and organized work space.
- Assist managers and supervisors with daily and weekly restocking
- Receive and verify quantities of merchandise, reporting all discrepancies to the supervisor.
- Communicate inventory and equipment needs.
- Must take safety of staff and customers seriously.
- Some job functions are not listed but will fall in line with general sales, service and general up keep of a retail store.
- Excellent verbal skills
- Ability to write and fill in forms with accuracy
- Ski and/or snowboard background is a benefit
- Ability to learn quickly
- High school diploma or equivalent
- Must be self-motivated and have the ability to handle multiple tasks
- Experienced with Point of Sale retail machines is encouraged
- Must be able be on feet for extended periods of time
- Ability to regularly lift 40 pounds
- Staff members must be able use stairs regularly
- Working in wet and slippery conditions.
- Ability to communicate and receive direction in a fast-paced environment.