Does this sound like a job you would love?
- Work on a variety of interior remodeling projects (kitchens, bathrooms, trim, basements, etc.)
- Be part of a team that focuses on quality. We don’t like to feel rushed.
- Provide leadership to a crew of 2-3 individuals or work solo on small projects
- Work for a company that is growing steadily based on word of mouth advertising from happy customers
- Work directly with the owner to schedule and plan for projects
- Be part of a growing company that is focused on helping employees reach their personal goals and providing excellent service to customers
- Work for a company that has strong faith values and believes firmly in work-life balance & time spent with family
Helpful Hands Handyman was created to provide service in a way that is a blessing to all partners, employees and customers. We work with homeowners to repair, clean, preserve and maintain the structure and beauty of homes in Lancaster County. Our Carpenter will play a key role in leading the team and focus on quality and customer satisfaction.
Our Ideal Carpenter…
- Experienced: Knowledgeable of remodeling, construction and/or handy man services. Experience with kitchen remodels is a must. Bathroom remodel experience a big plus.
- Service Minded: We work as a team to serve each other, our customers and our community.
- Polite: You will be working in the homes of our customers. Earning their trust and treating their home respectfully is a must.
- Craftsman: We’re looking for someone who enjoys working with wood and values quality craftsmanship.
- Humble: Able to admit what you don’t know and your mistakes. Recognizes the team is important
- Hungry: Drive to be part of the success of the company. Wants to win as a team.
- Calm: We want our team to focus on quality work and enjoy their workday. We plan and prepare and maintain a reasonable pace.
What We offer our Carpenter…
- Competitive pay depending on your experience
- Company truck & tools provided
- Paid Time Off & Paid Holidays
- Work-life Balance - Reasonable work hours 40-45 hours per week
- Our crews have flexibility in setting their schedule
To Apply for our Carpenter Position
Submit your resume in MS Word or PDF format and we will call you to have a confidential discussion about your interest in our position.