Centerfield develops intelligent Big Data driven marketing and sales technology utilizing real time biddable media (RTB), automated call routing and customized scripting. Our proprietary platform, Dugout, combined with our 1500 person sales and retention center delivers new customers at scale to many of the leading brands worldwide.
In this role you will support our company business development strategy. As a Small Business Sales Expert, you will provide customer-focused sales solutions to customers in a corporate office setting. You will achieve your goals through inbound B2B calls. Therefore, lead generation and cold calling is not necessary. Identifying consumer needs and delivering the right solutions to their need is the objective for this position. This includes identifying opportunities to up-sell and cross-sell to new and existing customers through top-notch customer service. The Small Business Sales Experts team member plays a critical role in company revenue through customer engagement.
- Maintain expert-level knowledge on the features and business applications of the company's product line.
- Manage inbound phone calls and new B2B business sales inquiries in a timely, effective and efficient manner.
- Engage in critical thinking to quickly evaluate and understand consumer need, thereby leveraging service knowledge and resources to provide the appropriate solutions
- Handle administrative portion of the sale and qualify customers based on their needs
- Consistently meet key performance department benchmarks for service quality, attendance and phone productivity
- Maintain world-class customer service for new and existing customers
- Attend scheduled trainings as needed to support business needs
- Performs other related duties as required.
- Associates Degree required/Bachelor’s degree preferred
- 5-10 years of sales experience with 2+ years of previous experience in B2B sales, account management or new business development
- Flexible work schedule and capable of working nights, evenings and weekends depending on business needs
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Naturally curious and passionate with an entrepreneurial spirit
- Customer centric attitude and collaborative mindset preferred
- Winning spirit- has the ability to overcome rejection while keeping a positive upbeat demeanor
- Ability to work in fast pace production driven environment
- Desire to meet and exceed measurable performance goals
- Must be self-driven with strong time management and organizational skills
- 3+ years of proficiency using multiple applications. (examples: MS Word, Excel, Outlook)
- Presentation skills
- Bachelors degree
We want you to learn, grow and develop professionally with us. We understand our sales employees are the biggest investment we can make, so we offer:
- Competitive salary, unlimited commission with the top 20% sales experts earning upwards of 75K a year
- 401K match
- Health insurance with company contribution supplemental insurance
- Paid vacation and sick time
- Company discounts for events and attractions
- Paid training
- Award winning culture & unprecedented team spirit
- Career growth- we enjoy promoting from within!
- On Site Cafeteria
- Paid sick days
- Performance bonus
- Professional Development
- Vacation/paid time off
- Employee Events
- Employee Referral Program