To qualify for this opportunity all we ask is that you:
• Must have, as a minimum, one (1) year supervised social work experience in a healthcare setting working directly with individuals; and
What Saber Healthcare has to offer:
Saber Healthcare, a rapidly growing and patient-centered organization, believes in patient care before profit. We believe in recognizing our staff because they make the biggest impact on the residents and others around them. We offer opportunities for advancement and growth throughout our organization. We offer competitive wages and benefits to help you provide better for yourself and your family!
• Assist in planning, developing, organizing, implementing, evaluating, and directing the social service programs of this facility
• Assist in the development, administering, and coordinating of department policies and procedures
• Participate in community planning related to the interests of the facility and the services and needs of the resident and family
• Participate in discharge planning, development, and implementation of social care plans and resident assessments
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer/Minorities/Female/Disabled/Veteran and also promote a drug-free workplace.