Social Media and Content Marketing Manager
Located in Corona, CA, Sublue US Inc is an innovative start-up company dealing with its own-brand of underwater scooters and drones. We provide a completely new generation of recreational underwater products unlike anyone has before. They are amazing and a lot of fun.
We are looking for an experienced Social Media Manager to develop, create and execute innovative social media campaigns and drive best-in-class customer experience and engagement. A successful candidate will have a proven track record delivering results on social media campaigns, with the ability to multi-task and prioritize, plus a drive for testing, learning and making insight- and data-driven decisions.
Success in this role requires excellent project management skills, an aptitude for developing insights-driven global strategies, defining customer-centric campaign goals, a keen eye for compelling and innovative content and a passion for continuous improvement. You will need to possess an entrepreneurial ability to try new and different things with minimal direction. Overall, you will be challenged to push boundaries, propose and execute new ideas and establish best practices for Sublue.
- Develop, launch and analyze social strategies and campaigns.
- Work closely and collaboratively across brand, influencers, creative, paid social to champion social-first ideas and execute global integrated activations, events and strategies
- Work on key social media and digital platforms such as Facebook, Instagram, Snapchat, Twitter and YouTube, as well as seek out and develop new and emerging platforms that can help us grow our customer base and brand.
- Execute marketing campaigns to promote company online and offline events.
- Create or engage creation of organic social content (image, video, graphics, text, blog, gifs).
- Foster global social conversation and leverage to build vibrant communities. Manage online reputation on all online sources.
- Develop goals and performance metrics for campaigns; monitor regularly to understand effectiveness of strategy and creative, making recommendations for continuous improvement.
- 5 years of experience in social media marketing, preferably within a global entertainment company or consumer electronics/drones/sport cameras or similiar industry
- Bachelor's Degree is required
- Demonstrated ability to build, execute and scale social media campaigns on a global level.
- Advanced decision-making skills with proven ability to influence direction and align teams.
- Creative thinker with passion for developing and delivering big ideas for our customers
- Based in Southern California to work in our Corona office
- Thinks strategically, but stays on top of tactical execution.
- Experience with Adobe Photoshop, Illustrator, Premier Pro for content creation
- English must be your native language
- Responsible, smart, professional, kind, no attitude, no drama, no issues, responsive, trustworthy
- Tech savvy
- Experienced in Photoshop and/or Illustrator, Video editing skills a plus