Superior Group is looking for Software Application Developer/Analyst for our Client located in Northridge, CA
- The Application Developer will work as part of a small team in the Information Technology Enterprise Applications Department.
- Focus to deliver custom developed SharePoint Applications and Cognos Reports in support of the functional areas of the business.
- When needed, this position needs the ability to assist business users in defining their requirements, researching, developing to industry software and database design principles and promoting new coding standards to peers.
- Work closely with all end users, department supervisors, department managers, value stream managers, operations plant managers as well as the Business Systems organization.
- Develop SharePoint Sites with custom applications and workflows
- Modify existing and create reports with the Cognos Report Authoring Tool
- Write SQL code for troubleshooting and data analysis
- Work with IT management to provide schedules for software and report deliverables
- Works directly with users of data to resolve data conflicts, solution incidents and inappropriate usage
- Provide support to the user base, and backup to co-workers
Required Skills / Qualifications:
- High school diploma or GED
- Minimum of 5 years’ experience in Software Application Developer/Analyst
- Minimum of 3 years’ experience in High level of SQL Server Databases
Preferred Skills / Qualifications:
- Communication skills are critical
- Read and communicate in English
- Present clearly in meetings, convey ideas between departments, and delegate tasks to other staff
- Will test SharePoint skills in creating sites, SharePoint Admin
- Upon offer of employment, the individual will be subject to a background check and a drug screen.
Go Beyond. .
EEO Employer - Minorities / Females / Disabled / Veterans / Sexual Orientation / Gender Identity.