Teradyne is looking for talented people, who share our passion and drive, to join our team. Our customers are the world’s leading electronics companies and they depend on us to help them get quality products to market. At Teradyne, we ride the wave of technological innovation every day. It’s an exciting business! If being part of a global team is something that excites you, Teradyne maybe the place for you.
Teradyne is currently looking for a Software Application Engineer to join their team at the Corporate Headquarters, located in North Reading, MA.
As a Software Application Engineer you will be responsible for:
The design, development, testing and debugging of desktop or real-time embedded software applications that will run on Teradyne's HSSub Test Instrumentation.
Supporting and training customers with their test applications that will run on Teradyne's HSSub Test Instrumentation.
> 30 % Travel is required.
Learn more about Teradyne, our people and why we are a global leader in the ATE Industry!
Basic Qualifications, Experience, Skills & Education Required
Qualified Applicants must haves:
- 5+ years experience in C and C++.
- 2+ years experience in software development interfacing hardware.
- 2+ years experience in embedded software development tuned for hard real-time performance.
- Experience in OOD.
- Expertise in C and C++ development in embedded VxWorks (preferred) and Real-Time Linux environments using GDB, GCC, and/or Eclipse ADE.
- Expertise in multi-core PowerPC or ARM chips.
- Experience in Visual Studio, TFS.
- Experience in using lab equipment, i.e. scopes, DMMs.
- Knowledge of PCI switches.
- Knowledge of network protocol stacks.
- Knowledge of PXI and PXImc.
Teradyne is a leading supplier of automation equipment for test and industrial applications. Teradyne Automated Test Equipment (ATE) is used to test semiconductors, wireless products, data storage and complex electronic systems, which serve consumer, communications, industrial and government customers. Our Industrial Automation products include Collaborative Robots used by global manufacturing and light industrial customers to improve quality and increase manufacturing efficiency. In 2017, Teradyne had revenue of $2.14 billion and currently employs approximately 4,500 people worldwide.
Our stock is listed on the New York Stock Exchange under the symbol TER.