At Northrop Grumman, our employees have incredible opportunities to work on revolutionary systems in air and space that impact people’s lives around the world today, and for generations to come. Our work preserves freedom and democracy, and advances human discovery and our understanding of the universe. We look for people who have bold new ideas, courage and a pioneering spirit to join forces to invent the future, and have a lot of fun along the way. Our culture thrives on intellectual curiosity, cognitive diversity and bringing your whole self to work — and we have an insatiable drive to do what others think is impossible. Our employees are not only part of history, they’re making history.
- Bachelor’s degree
- Active Secret Security Clearance
- Proficient with Microsoft Office applications to generate documents such as reports, spreadsheets, presentations, etc.
- Proficient in Linux and Windows environments with development experience in C, Perl and shell scripting languages
- Knowledge of Military & Civil Space (SBIRS, JPSS, JTAGS P3I, iSAGE) program experience Experience in developing software configuration approaches and maintenance of the SCM library and processes
- Experience in the SCM functions of configuration identification, configuration control, configuration status accounting, and audits
- Experience with and comprehensive understanding of software development and configuration management tools (i.e., Jira, ClearCase, ClearQuest, Git, Collaborator), including current SCM industry standards and practices.
Northrop Grumman is committed to hiring and retaining a diverse workforce. We are proud to be an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer, making decisions without regard to race, color, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, national origin, age, veteran status, disability, or any other protected class. For our complete EEO/AA and Pay Transparency statement, please visit www.northropgrumman.com/EEO . U.S. Citizenship is required for most positions.