As a member of Descartes’ Global Trade Compliance Customer Support team you will be working in a dynamic environment providing support for our Descartes hosted Applications.
· Resolve client issues relating to the timely filing of various country’s customs documentation via Descartes’ suite of compliancy applications.
· Troubleshoot application issues reported by customers.
· Utilize ticketing application (SAP CRM) to create and maintain incident information.
· Follow and develop procedural and diagnostic documentation.
· Provide training to clients in the use of systems and applications.
· Answer and dispatch incoming support inquiries on a first-level basis to maintain proper service levels.
· Position requires shift work and some weekend work.
· On-call pager duty on a rotating basis.
· University or College level degree in a computer science or technology program (or equivalent)
· Minimum of 2 years experience working in an application support environment
· Strong ability to troubleshoot problems quickly to determine and resolve the root cause utilizing various techniques
· Experience within Transportation Management, Logistics or Supply Chain Industry
· Knowledge of international trade compliance regulations
· Experience with EDI Value-Added-Network services
· Ability to learn quickly through real time training within a production environment
· Proficiency with computer and spreadsheet software programs, including Microsoft Office suite products.
Compensation and Benefits:
Descartes offers strong encouragement and support for your personal success, along with an outstanding compensation and benefits package that includes:
• Competitive Salary
• Paid Vacation Days
• Sick Leave
• Medical/Dental/Vision Plans
• 401(k) Retirement Savings Plan
• Career Development Support
• Educational/training Assistance for Full Time Employees
This position will be based out of our office in Pittsburgh, PA.
Please forward your resumes to Human Resources by email at email@example.com citing “Customer Support Representative” in the subject of your message. We sincerely appreciate and thank all who apply to this exciting role, however, only those who are selected for an interview will be contacted.
Descartes Systems (USA) LLC, inclusive of any of its American subsidiaries (Descartes), is an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, race, color, religion, national origin, disability, protected Veteran status, age or any other characteristic protected by law.