RESPONSIBILITIES:Kforce has a client in search of a Software Design Engineer in Redmond, Washington (WA).
Our client is a cutting-edge provider of world class software, solutions and services. Employing over 100,000 passionate people worldwide, they empower every person and every organization on the planet to achieve their dreams. Their best in class advancements in cloud, mobile, machine learning, and AI are changing the way people go about their lives. Doing business in 170 countries, our client is dedicated to fulfilling their mission of helping you and your organization achieve more around the world.
This studio is looking for a data service developer to join the business intelligence dev team. As a member of the team, you will help build state of the art, scalable analytics solutions that are the heart of the studio decision-making process. Responsibilities will also include working with key business representatives to define analytics requirements, technical design of data solutions, implementation of scalable data pipelines in SQL, Cloud Computing Platform and Kusto, as well as creating reports in Power BI. The successful candidate will possess superior testing skills, experience with data quality systems and techniques, as well as a strong attention to detail.
Essential Job Functions:
- Develop software programs of a complex nature, including operating systems, applications and/or network products
- Develop project plans, functional specifications, and schedules for these products
- Design and perform analysis on complex programs and systems
- Assist in determining product requirements, technical specifications, and enhancements
- 3-5 years of experience with SQL Server; Expert level TSQL knowledge required
- 3-5 years of experience designing and implementing scalable ETL processes including data movement (SSIS, replication, etc.)
- 2+ years of experience with cloud computing platform services
- 2+ years of experience with data visualization tools (Power BI)
- 2+ years of experience with SQL Server Analysis Services (SSAS) and SQL Server Integration Services (SSIS)
- 2+ years of experience with C#
- Experience with Kusto a plus
- Strong scripting skills using PowerShell or similar language
- Strong communication and collaboration skills
Kforce is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran status, or disability status.