Location: Dayton, OH.
In this position, you will play a critical role in refining our solutions and servicing our customers. We are looking for motivated candidates that enjoy computer programming as well as communicating with end-users and other developers.
Your responsibilities may include:
- Assisting our services team in building new applications and modernizing existing IBM i RPG and Cobol applications for our customers
- Training customers on use of our tools
- Illustrating the power of our modernization solution by quickly delivering proof of concept applications with a modern browser or mobile interface
- Troubleshooting our modernization technology on customers' systems and assisting customers with technical support
- Creating sample applications and demos to showcase and teach our modernization solutions
- Writing documentation
- Minimum of a Technical or Associates Degree in a software development related program
- Experience with Node.js is a plus
- Experience with application development in ILE RPG, CL and/or Cobol on the IBM i platform not required but is a plus.
- Excellent written and verbal skills
- Strong time management skills
- Willingness to take on additional tasks and multitask as needed
- You are a well-rounded developer with the desire to learn new skills
- You enjoy working with users to gather requirements and transforming these requirements into working solutions
- You are eager to learn new languages and broaden your skills
- You will be a part of a highly talented, motivated, and passionate team
- You will help define the future of browser-based application development on the IBM i platform
- You will assist customers from all over the world in creating critical business applications on the IBM i platform
- You will receive competitive pay and company benefits
- This position offers a competitive salary, benefits, and bonuses.