Software Developer/Programmer for Logistics Software Company
Freightgate is an industry-leading logistics cloud provider that has been in business for over a decade with many industry-leading clients such as DHL, Maersk, Nestle Water, John Deere to name a few. Join the next frontier where our customers differentiate themselves from the rest. We manage almost a billion rates for our customers, millions of tracking transactions and much more.
Our team consists of professionals from all over the world and we are seeking the right Developer/Engineer to join us. We offer a flexible and dynamic work environment, the ability to work on all aspects of the life cycle and the opportunity to participate in the creation of solutions that power global commerce, the backbone of today’s most successful companies.
- Front-end development
Required Technical Skills:
- Sencha ExtJs 6.5
- J2EE Web Development
- SQL (MySQL)
Additional desirable Skills:
- HTML / DHTML / CSS
- Object-oriented programming
- XML processing
- Servlets (Tomcat)
- Web services
- SOA (OpenEsb, Spring integration)
- Test automation (JUnit, Selenium, Sahi, etc.)
- Design patterns
- CVS, git
- Shell programming (bash)
- Independently analyze problems and develop solutions
- Critically evaluate implementation options and brainstorm pros and cons
- Develop new modules/applications (mainly in Java)
- Maintain and troubleshoot existing applications (Java/Perl)
- Communicate well and work in a team
- Be a self-starter, self-manager and work independently
Salary & Benefits:
- Competitive salary based on experience starting at $60,000 to $120,000
- Benefits may be offered after a possible probation period
- Paid vacation and sick days upon completion of probationary period
If you fit the description and would like to join our team, please send your resume and references to
Job123@freightgate.com. Please note that we are looking for an on-site developer with only limited telecommuting. We are looking to fill this position as soon as possible.
PLEASE NO HEADHUNTERS OR PLACEMENT AGENCIES! Candidates must be eligible to legally work in the US.
Thank you for your interest in our company!