Develops information systems by designing, developing, and installing software solutions. Multilingual programming is a plus!
What You Will Be Doing
- Code: Develop, test, document, and maintain core production systems for current and upcoming products.
- Communicate: Explain complex topics to non-technical members of the team
- Teach: Mentor junior engineers and encourage the professional/technical growth of fellow team members
- Collaborate: Be responsible for the success of one or more projects, and work closely with the Product and Design teams to build new features
- Grow: Actively contribute to team and company standards
- What You Need for this Position
- 5+ years of experience working on backend systems. You have shipped production systems, and preferably built a few from the ground up
- A solid grounding in computer science, with strong experience in a few of the following: software design patterns, data structures, algorithms, distributed systems, security, networking, data modeling, data processing, information retrieval
- Strong knowledge of SQL and relational databases in general.
- Experience with DevOps, working with infrastructure as code tooling
- Experience with RESTful design
- Familiarity cloud computing
- Good knowledge of software testing principles
Medical insurance for employee and 401K offered with employee match.