RESPONSIBILITIES:Kforce has a client in search of a Software Developer -.NET in Louisville, Kentucky (KY).
- Provides technical and systems design expertise to assist in the development, implementation, review and upgrade of Microsoft.Net-based management and decision-making systems; Is proactive in providing suggestions in regards to product development, new services and technologies or enhancements to existing systems/configurations which will assist the end user in improving overall service to our customers
- Develop test plans along with expected results and perform unit testing; Prepare implementation plans along with back-out and recovery plans; Install and test software; Provide on-going production support as needed
- Provide estimates on project requests and timely delivery based on the estimates
- Actively participates on assigned team projects fulfilling task assignments, meeting deadlines, and proactively seeking attainment of team goals
- Keeps technical skills up to date to provide most efficient support to end users
- Assists in the development of programming expertise within the systems development team
- Promote Agile practices such as TDD, Continuous Integration, paired programming, scrum and cross-functional development within the team
- Understanding of Agile processes with some exposure to related projects preferred
Kforce is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran status, or disability status.