About Knowledge Anywhere:
We are a long-term partner to leading corporations in learning management, course creation and training optimization. Since 1998, we’ve created and deployed custom, performance-based learning solutions to make the transfer of knowledge more flexible, effective and engaging across organizations large and small. More than anything, we are passionate about our people and our customers with a commitment to reward hard work and exceptional ideas. We are proud to call companies like Ford, Microsoft, Extended Stay America, Siemens, Synchrony, E. & J. Gallo Winery, and Denny’s our customers. Yet, we are just as proud of the smaller companies in our client roster - Every customer is a partner to us, no matter how large or small.
Our Ideal Candidate Will...
- Be collaborative and a team player to design, build, test, and launch new features
- Bring creative and innovative thinking to their work
- Play an integral role in product quality and ensure responsiveness of applications
- Maintain code integrity and organization
- 5+ years of software engineering experience
- Must physically reside in the Puget Sound area and be willing to work from our Bellevue office.
- Right to work in the U.S. that is not based solely on possession of a student visa or a visa sponsored by an employer.
Skills and Expertise:
- Experience working with graphic designers and converting designs to visual elements.
- Understanding and implementation of security and data protection.
- Excellent object-oriented design and coding skills using a compiled language such as C#
- Proficiency with front end frameworks and libraries such as AngularJS, Bootstrap, and JQuery.
- Development experience for both mobile and desktop (responsive design, for example).
- Understanding of server-side languages including ASP.Net and Web API 2,
- Ability to identify and follow a software bug regardless of where the search may lead you in the application stack.
- Knowledge of code versioning tools such as TFS and GIT, and processes, like code reviews.
Nice to have:
- Experience in designing and building web services, SQL Databases, and cloud based architectures
- Working experience coding, using and designing REST APIs
- Experience with cloud based services (Azure, AWS, etc.)
- MCTS or MCPD certifications
- 5+ years of software engineering experience
- BA/BS in related discipline (computer science, etc.) preferred, demonstrated skills and experience will take precedence over education.
We are a great northwest-based company with true work/life balance, and interesting client-facing projects. Founded in 1998, we are an established yet nimble company, and offer an outstanding benefits package which includes:
Top Reasons to Work at Knowledge Anywhere
- We are an established organization.
We are a great northwest-based company with true work/life balance and interesting client-facing projects. Founded in 1998, we are an established yet nimble company, and offer an outstanding benefits package.
- We have great perks.
Free parking, casual dress code, free snacks and beverages in the office, “summer Fridays”, continuing education reimbursements, fitness reimbursement program, team building events, a peer-to-peer microbonus/recognition program… To name a few.
- We offer a competitive compensation and benefits package. Medical, dental, and vision insurance paid 75% by Knowledge Anywhere for employee and dependents (unless spouse has benefits through their employer). Some benefits are provided at no cost to employees including short term disability insurance, long term disability insurance, 10 paid holidays per year and paid time off. Other benefits include 401(k) with matching, and medical flexible spending account. Our compensation package includes a base salary and profitability bonus opportunities.
- You will make an impact.
Knowledge Anywhere is not a huge organization where you get lost in the shuffle. We are a small, yet mighty company where your efforts will have a real impact.
- Our products make a real difference.
Knowledge Anywhere’s products are used by world-class corporations throughout the world and have a direct impact on the performance and satisfaction of their employees and customers. So, whatever your job at Knowledge Anywhere, you know that providing high-quality products and services is the top priority. And for good reason!
- We live our values.
Knowledge Anywhere embodies the values of those who work here. We embrace diversity. We offer a casual atmosphere where people work hard and feel a part of the organization as a whole.
Knowledge Anywhere is an equal opportunity employer.