RESPONSIBILITIES:Kforce has a client in search of a Software Development Engineer in Test in Los Angeles, California (CA).
This position is for a SDET for the large Entertainment Company. The person will be involved in controlling the quality of development of our core Digital Asset Management Platform through test case development, test case automation, and release troubleshooting.
- 5+ years of experience, Quality Assurance Process Skillset - Test Estimation, Test case Preparation, Test Execution, Defect Management
- 3+ years of experience in QA testing web-based applications
- 2+ years of experience in building automation test harnesses using Selenium 2&3
- HTML knowledge, developed level and up
- Experience with Selenium WebDriver automation development, mastered level
- Experience with Selenium Page Object and Page Factory framework, developed level and up
- Able to create manual use test case scenarios and test scripts based on Use Cases, mastered level
- SQL/Oracle Database Query knowledge, introduced level and up
- API testing automation experience (SOAP & REST), introduced level and up
- Software design, build and deployment knowledge, introduced level and up
Technical Skill a plus:
- UNIX - Shell scripting knowledge (Linux) preferred
- WebdriverIO experience preferred
- Continuous Integration software (Jenkins, Bamboo) knowledge preferred
- Testing Experience on AWS or other Cloud Computer services preferred
Other experience and skills:
- Experience in Agile-Scrum and other Agile methodologies
- Good Analytical skills to work with developer for troubleshooting
- Proactive in learning new tools/techniques
- Effective written and verbal communications skills
- Ability to work well in a team environment and independently handling complex problems
Kforce is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran status, or disability status.