Software Development Engineering Tester (SDET)
Randstad Technologies is searching for an experienced Software Development Engineering Tester (SDET) to support our client in Reston, VA on a contract role performing tasks such as: development, execution and maintenance of automation test suite. Ultimately the candidate will be responsible for the analysis of user stories, testing the applications and evaluating test results to determine compliance established business features.The candidate will also be expected to develop and maintain the test scripts, coded in Java programming language to test various REST end points. See more below...
SDET Job Description:
- SDET is responsible to development, execution and maintenance of automation test suite.
- The incumbent is responsible for the analysis of user stories, testing the applications and evaluating test results to determine compliance established business features.
- Will develop and maintain the test scripts, coded in Java programming language to test various REST end points
- Will develop and maintain the selenium automation test cases to test the web application
- Will be responsible to adhere to the coding standards and participate in code reviews and established code quality processes
- Will participate in all SCRUM cadence, including grooming, planning and demonstration of the application features
- Will activity interact and collaborate with other SDET's to derive strategies and certify the developed product/service
- Assists in the confirmation of problems reported from outside sources and assists system development staff in understanding problems and desired resolution.
- Participates and/or leads peer reviews of software artifacts
- Working experience in Java either to create test automation suite or application development. We are looking for sound programming skills.
- Working experience in testing REST endpoints using the automated test cases
- Working experience in creating Selenium test suite to test web front end applications
- Working experience in working with JMeter
- Possess a working knowledge of architectural frameworks and methodologies.
- Must have worked in agile/scrum teams
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Must be able to work as a member of cross-functional project teams in matrix environment
- Excellent problem solving and analytical ability
- Be adoptable to participate in testing, development and documentation
- Working experience with performance tuning and stress testing
- Working experience with Continuous Integration and Contentious Delivery environment
- Experience working in DevOps environment.
- Working experience with Amazon Web Services cloud infrastructure
• Bachelors Degree
Although these positions are contract, all candidates need to be able to convert to full-time employment with our client down the road if an opening becomes available. Unfortunately the reason for this is that our client is unable to sponsor at this time, so please make sure all candidates that are submitted would potentially be able to convert without the need for sponsorship. Thank you.
If you're interested and meet all of the aforementioned qualifications, please send your resume to email@example.comHelp ASAP!