At Northrop Grumman we develop cutting-edge technology that preserves freedom and advances human discovery. Our pioneering and inventive spirit has enabled us to be at the forefront of many technological advancements in our nation's history - from the first flight across the Atlantic Ocean, to stealth bombers, to landing on the moon. We continue to innovate with developments from launching the first commercial flight to space, to discovering the early beginnings of the universe. Our employees are not only part of history, they're making history.
For a candidate to be successful in this role they will need excellent written and oral communication skills. They will also require strong soft-skills andbe comfortable with inter- and intra-team interactions.
- Candidate must have a Bachelor's Degree in a S.T.E.M. (Science, Technology, Engineering or Mathematics) Field
- Minimum of 2 years in SCM and Software Build in Unix/Linux/Windows environment.
- Current DoD Secret Level Security Clearance must be held and maintained. U.S. Citizenship is required.
- Git, GitHub, Rational ClearCase, Subversion and other Version Control tools experience.
- Atlassian JIRA, Rational ClearQuest and other Defect Tracking tools experience.
- Atlassian Confluence and Bitbucket
- Programming or scripting experience in an UNIX environment (C++, Perl, Shell scripts). Experience with makefiles (ClearMake, GNUmake).
- Knowledge of Military & Civil Space (SBIRS, JPSS, JTAGS P3I, iSAGE) program experience is a plus.
- Experience in developing software configuration approaches and maintenance of the SCM library and processes.
- Knowledge of languages C, C++, Ada, Java, and Fortran and its compiler principle.
Northrop Grumman is committed to hiring and retaining a diverse workforce. We are proud to be an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer, making decisions without regard to race, color, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, national origin, age, veteran status, disability, or any other protected class. For our complete EEO/AA and Pay Transparency statement, please visit www.northropgrumman.com/EEO. U.S. Citizenship is required for most positions.