Software Engineer, Permanent, Atlanta, GA $60,000-$100,000
SOFTWARE ENGINEER - PERMANENT - ATLANTA, GA
This position is NOT eligible for subcontractors or those that require sponsorship.
Software Engineer Skills & Requirements:
* 3+ years' experience .Net environment
* Strong object oriented design and programming principles
* Agile methodologies, particularly SCRUM
* MS web development tools/frameworks: ASP.NET, ASP.NET MVC, C#, C++, GIT, GITHub, TFS, Sumo Logic, Azure, Strong experience with SQL server, Multi-tenancy experience
* Team player with good communication skills
* Ability to work independently as well as with others
* Passion for continuously learning and applying new technologies
* Adaptable to change
* Ability to document and comment code with attention to detail
* Design, develop code, test, and Deploy SaaS with the goal of zero downtime
* Provide high level designs and estimates for planning purposes
* Ability to communicate with Dev Ops
* Monitoring and supporting live services
* B.S. Computer Science or equivalent experience required
* 2+ years of experience in full life cycle development of commercial software
You will be working with a professional recruiter who has intimate knowledge of the Information Technology industry and market trends . Your Hays recruiter will lead you through a thorough screening process in order to understand your skills, experience, needs, and drivers. You will also get support on resume writing, interview tips, and career planning, so when there's a position you really want, you're fully prepared to get it. Additionally, if the position is a consulting role, Hays offers you the opportunity to enroll in full medical, dental or vision benefits.
* Life Insurance ($20,000 benefit)
* ATOP - Accrued time off program
* Consultant lunches and outings
* Care packages/Survival packs
* Dedicated Consulting Services Representative
Nervous about an upcoming interview? Unsure how to write a new resume?
Visit the Hays Career Advice section to learn top tips to help you stand out from the crowd when job hunting.
Hays is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Drug testing may be required; please contact a recruiter for more information.