Software Engineer – Computer Vision & 3D Data Processing
Robo Industries Inc., located in Houston, Texas, is dedicated to designing and providing artificial intelligence & robotics control solutions for heavy equipment self-driving and fully autonomous operation. We are looking for a part-time, contract or full-time based Software Engineer candidate who is specialized in C++ and C# .NET software development, computer 2D and 3D vision data processing, 3D point cloud data processing and visualization, interfacing software design and system testing.
- Software interface / wrapper design and component integration with computer vision device (USB 3.0 stereo camera) and 3D laser device (3D Lidar) by using C++, CLI and C#.
- 2D image data and 3D stereo image data (depth map or point cloud) processing with OpenCV 3.X
- 3D point cloud data processing and visualization with OpenCV and Helix Toolset in C# .NET
- Object profile extraction, position and volume estimation from 3D point cloud data.
- Stereo camera point cloud data fusion with 3D scanning data from Lidar device.
- Troubleshoot software related issues and support system field tests.
- Bachelor’s degree (or above) in Software Engineering or Computer Science.
- Proficient with C++, C++/CLI, and C# .NET programming and development.
- Proficient with OpenCV 3.X development.
- Proficient with computer vision, stereo imaging, point cloud data processing and 3D data fusion.
- Proficient with C++ programming both in Windows and Ubuntu systems.
- Proficient with visual studio IDE and CMake.
- Experience with robotics, or other self-driving / unmanned vehicle or system design.
- Handy, persistent, active and passionate.
- Competitive salary and benefits.
- Cutting-edge innovation and attractive projects.
- Great opportunity for professional and career growth.