NextGen Federal Systems, LLC is an innovative technology and professional services provider specializing in advanced software solutions and comprehensive mission and business support services. We are currently seeking multiple positions (Junior – Senior) for Software Engineers with experience supporting Defense (DoD) and Intelligence Community (IC) C4ISR programs.
The selected candidate will participate in the entire software development lifecycle including participation in the design, development, deployment and implementation of software products throughout all phases of the software development lifecycle. The candidates will be part of the development team operating in a dynamic, fast-paced environment. Excellent written and verbal communication skills are required. The selected candidates will be required to develop software in a variety of software development languages and environments.
Qualified candidates must have strong software engineering backgrounds including appropriate experience with some of the following:
- Programming Languages: Go, Python, Java (capability with one is required)
- Linux experience required
- Cloud, DevOps, Open Source technologies (Apache Mesos, Docker, Gluster, Marathon, Zookeeper, Chronos) and Databases (Elasticsearch, PostgreSQL)
- Distributed computing platforms, micro-services, container technologies
- Web and SOA technologies, visualization technologies, modeling and simulation, image processing, database and/or geospatial (GIS) technologies
- Experience with all phases of the software development life-cycle including agile development processes, tools, and methodologies
- Object-Oriented Programming skills with modern development languages
- Ability to work independently and in a team environment
- Strong problem-solving and critical thinking skills
- B.S. in Computer Science, Engineering, Information Technology or closely related
- US Citizenship Required
- Secret clearance minimum – must be able to obtain TS clearance
- Preference given to candidates with active TS/SCI security clearance